Why should someone you’ve never met decide what you can watch on TV and when you can watch it? Are you tired of paying a lot of money but you’re not getting all the channels with the quality you want?
Do you like watching TV like browsing the Web, so you could pick the program you want to watch whenever and wherever you felt like watching it? Well That’s one of the promises of IPTV, which uses Internet technology to deliver TV programs “on demand.” and in this article, you will know more about this technology and how to use it to get the best experience.
What is IPTV and How does IPTV work?
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is a cheaper technology that is set to replace satellite services and cable television around the world.
The IPTV service will offer you numerous channels that include sports channels such as basketball, hockey, football, baseball, and many more.
Moreover, IPTV will offer you convenience such that you can pick any program you wish to watch at any time, and you can also tune into live shows that are aired at the moment.
IPTV or internet protocol television is actually a way of transporting Audio and Video that are either live or on-demand and many other components of digital data information throughout your standard internet connection IPTV is much similar to browsing the Internet than traditional channel surfing. it uses Internet Protocol a transport protocol which is a delivery mechanism to deliver the videos to the viewer when the viewer clicks on any TV program or requests the video, videos from different sources servers is divided into data packets and sent over the Internet, video servers transmit programs through fiber-optic cable to existing household via internet connection and requests are sent out and shows are sent back.
Difference between IPTV and TV
From a TV watcher’s point of view, IPTV is very simple: instead of receiving TV programs as broadcast signals that enter your home from a rooftop antenna, satellite dish, or fiber-optic cable, you get them streamed which means downloaded and played almost simultaneously through your Internet connection.
Additionally, IPTV gives you the choice to stream your TV shows at the time you like. You can also download TV shows to view later on, Along with traditional TV content, IPTV also provides live streaming, video on demand and a lot of other Internet-based services on your television that you would normally only access on computers.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of IPTV
An IPTV service offers much more than just broadcasting channels to your TV :
- Ability to watch programs live and on-demand services.
- It can give you access to Massive channels and content in HD Quality from all over the world.
- you only need a high speed internet connection and a good IPTV subscription.
- No need for satellite dished or cable installations.
- Compatible with majority of devices.
- it’s a Low-cost entertainment service compared to using tv with satellite or cable.
- Using a subscription service gives you reliability and quality and support when needed.
- Watch your favorite tv shows and programs any time anywhere in the world.
The only IPTV inconvenient is that you must have a good internet connection to avoid any interruptions (min 10 megabits per second)
What you need to get started with IPTV
Getting an IPTV setup is not all that complicated. The truth is that all it really takes is a few moments. It’s like installing an application, It’s so easy that you can get started the moment you finish reading this article. Sound good? Okay, let’s go!. You will need :
- A device that supports IPTV technology such as SMART TV, ANDROID TV BOX, A laptop with windows or mac system installed on it, Smart Phone, MAG Box, iPhones, iPads, Android Phones, Firestick, VLC Player, MAG Box, Dreamlink, BuzzTV, Nvidia, Apple TV and many more.
- You need to download and install an IPTV application on your device, These apps are essentially the main media players that will allow you to access your IPTV content and are easy to download and install on your device.
- You need also to Order a Subscription from an IPTV Provider.
- The most important is that you should have a good internet speed which depends on which quality you want to use. We recommend having at least 10 megabits per second in bandwidth.
How to get started with IPTV
You can choose one of our IPTV subscriptions that fit you, and we are going to go with you step by step by helping you install the suitable application for your device then we will send you the IPTV subscription details to insert them in the application then voila that’s all what you need to get started you can enjoy the best IPTV quality with a huge option, if there is any issue, will help with our live support until everything works fine.
Our IPTV service
At Ebagon, we look forward to welcoming and serving you as a long-term customer, not just working with you and forgetting about you. we believe this approach is the reason we are recommended by so many of our customers.
We offer around 120,000 Live Channels, Movies, Series, And Sports Programs With No Stop And Never Freeze
So harry up now and subscribe to one of our exclusive plans and enjoy your new IPTV experience.